• iZeNozZ
    Member since 07/02/2021

FAQ

1 - Is the server open ? Can I be whitelisted ?                                                                                                                                                   The server is still in development and will be open to public at it's release

2- When is the release ?                                                                                                                                          

The release will happen when the staff will announce the release date in the discord

3- What is the IP of the server ?                                                                                                                          

You don't need the IP of the server since we will release a launcher and a pack on Technic Launcher

4- Is the server vanilla or modded ?                                                                                                                   

The server is running on a custom version of 1.12.2 in which we decide what we want or not ( for example, there will be 1.7 / 1.8 PvP in 1.14.4, and the ability to swim and sneak like the 1.14.4 ). The server is modded and spigot ( which means there is plugins )

5- Are you using Mine Mine no Mi mod ?                                                                                                           

No, we are making our own fruits and systems

6- What kind of server is it?                                                                                                                            

Beyond The Seas is an MMORPG-like server

7- On which Minecraft game is it?                                                                                                                         

For the Java Edition but you will download a launcher so it doesn't matter at all

8- Is the beta open yet?                                                                                                                                       

Not for the moment, but will be 1 month or two before the real opening to test the server

9- I can't download the launcher on the website, why ?                                                                                     

The launcher isn't out yet

• Saafuu
    Member since 18/11/2020

YES.

• TheGoldenFury
    Member since 06/09/2021

Yo!

• Epic
    Member since 06/09/2021

Yo, here's my gun

Please log in to post your review.